Unemployment Compensation Management System
Welcome to Pennsylvania's Unemployment Compensation Employer Self-Service site! Please log in to access your employer information.
For general UC information, click here to visit our website.
- The following changes will be effective January 1, 2020:
- ICESA files will be accepted for both tax and wage reporting of original files. Currently, the ICESA file can only be used for wage reporting.
- TAB and SSA file formats will no longer be accepted.
- CSV files will require a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) in each E record AND contact information in the A Record.
(Note: Filers already have the ability to include the FEIN and contact information now; however, they will become required fields effective January 1, 2020.)
- The File Layouts and Formats for Electronic Reporting of PA Quarterly Unemployment Compensation Wage and Tax Data, form UC-2010, provides information on the acceptable file formats and specifications. After January 1, 2020, the UC-2010 will be updated to remove the unacceptable file formats and specifications. The UC-2010 can be found on the UC Management Page of the Employer UC Services section of the website or accessed by clicking on the link UC-2010 handbook.
- For questions regarding the file specifications, contact the Office of UC Tax Services at 1-866-403-6163, option 2.
- The taxable wage base for 2018 and all subsequent years is $10,000. Please see www.uc.pa.gov for a chart of the taxable wage base for years prior to 2018.
- Electronic Payment Requirement went into effect on January 1, 2017. For more information click here.